Setting up your email is fairly straight forward, you can contact us to setup the account for you or you can have a go. If you follow the steps below, you should have your email up and running in no time.
1. Login into your Cpanel Account area with your username and password (http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel)
2. Naviagte to the Mail section and then choose 'Email Accounts'
3. Selected the desired username (ie john) and you will see that the domain is already there.
4. Select a password or use the auto generator to do it for you. Remember the harder the password the more secure it is.
5. Mailbox Quota - We generally set this to 100mb, basically its your storage limit, so if you receive large email attachments, you might like mto make it larger.
6. Hit 'Create' and you done with the server section.
7. It will then tell you that the account is created and would you like to configure the account to work with your email program.
8. By pressing 'Yes' you can down load and install the script that will setup your email on your PC or Mac.
9. Some clients like to use there ISP out going mail server, you will find these instruction on your ISP's web site.
If you have any Questions, please feel free to contact us.